SYMRNA, TENN. (May 25, 2016) – KWC, a leading supplier of luxury kitchen and bath faucets, shower systems and accessories, unveiled five complete bath lines – AVA, INTRO, ONO, PIANA, and ZOE – at the International Contemporary Furniture Fair (ICFF) last week. Taking inspiration from its Swiss heritage and a design aesthetic derived from elements in nature, KWC’s bath lines are crafted and engineered to bring the experience of immersing in pure Swiss waters into the home. If you couldn’t be there, KWC’s bath collections were a highlight at ICFF and include a selection of faucet options, bathtub spouts and shower valves available to the American market beginning in June. During the show, designers, architects, showroom owners and consumers experienced the new faucets in a rejuvenating Swiss Water Sanctuary – which included interactive adult coloring and fully functioning product displays that evoked the serenity of a water spa. “For more than a century, KWC has represented the pinnacle of performance, quality and craftsmanship in the manufacture of kitchen faucets. Now, we’re bringing those same attributes into the bath,” said KWC Product Manager Lars Christensen. “We have combined the most advanced technology with expert engineering to transport luxury consumers to the very source of our identity – the elemental waters of Switzerland. In fact, the designer of KWC’s famed ZOE faucet was inspired while stopping at a bubbling spring in the midst of a hike. Noticing the way the water bent when flowing from the spring, he conceived ZOE’s evocative and timeless shape.” KWC bath products feature innovative, water spa technology including thermostatic and pressure balance valves that intuitively control water temperature and flow, and CoolFix® that only allows cold (as opposed to lukewarm) water to flow when the lever is in its central position, thereby drastically reducing hot water consumption. In addition, flow rates between 1.2 – 1.75 gallons per minute (gpm) ensure that KWC faucets help save water and protect the environment.
Experience the bath lines, available to customers beginning in June, on KWC’s website and social channels. Highlights include:
· AVA: a slender, cubic-form design distinguishes this bath collection, which strikes an artful balance between the traditional and modern, and features state-of-the-art fittings for any bathroom. The current collection includes: a single lever faucet and a single lever vessel faucet. The flat lever is equipped with a special lifting mechanism which allows continuous regulation of the water flow. Additions to the collection include a widespread faucet, a side lever faucet and a wall mounted faucet available in both chrome and splendureTM stainless steel. The KWC AVA bath line will be sold exclusively at KWC showrooms across the country for a Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) between $650 – $1,075 (depending on product, style and finish).
· INTRO: features the quality consumers expect from KWC products at an attractive price. The sophisticated, intuitive and ergonomic line is distinguished by technological innovations such as a Neoperl® Caché® SSR E swiveling jet regulator, which allows consumers to change the direction and angle of the jet of water to suit their needs. The collection also features a single lever faucet and a widespread faucet. The KWC INTRO bath line, available in chrome or splendure™ stainless steel, will be sold exclusively at KWC showrooms across the country for a MSRP between $345-$645 (depending on product, style and finish).
· ONO: architecturally distinctive and incredibly durable, this bath collection currently features a single lever faucet, a single lever vessel faucet and a freestanding tub filler. Additions to the collection include a widespread faucet and a wall mounted faucet available in both chrome and splendureTM stainless steel. The KWC ONO bath line will be sold exclusively at KWC showrooms across the country for a MSRP between $795 – $1,175 (depending on product, style and finish).
· PIANA: this stylish, practical and first-of-its-kind collection features proven KWC functionality and uncompromising Swiss quality that blends perfectly with a variety of tastes and styles. The collection includes a single lever faucet, a single lever vessel faucet and a widespread faucet. The KWC PIANA bath line, available in chrome or splendure™ stainless steel, will be sold exclusively at KWC showrooms across the country for a MSRP between $405 – $695 (depending on product, style and finish).
· ZOE: distinguished by minimalist form and intuitive function, KWC’s ZOE bath collection – available in both chrome and splendureTM stainless steel – was inspired by the Swiss company’s renowned kitchen faucet of the same name. Unlike most bath faucets, KWC ZOE Bath features a spout that rotates 45 degrees in either direction from its center point. This makes it easier to rinse residue from the basin without splashing the countertop and its surroundings. Incorporating a single lever faucet, widespread faucet and wall mounted faucet, ZOE has every amenity required to complete a beautiful bathroom. The KWC ZOE bath line will be sold exclusively at KWC showrooms across the country for a MSRP between $750 – $1,105 (depending on product, style and finish).
All KWC bath lines will be available exclusively at KWC showrooms across the country and for a MSRP between $375 – $1,175 (depending on line, product, style and finish). For more information on KWC and its bath lines, visit www.kwc.us.com.