A. O. Smith, a leader in water heating and treatment, announces March dates for its live virtual training classes. The A. O. Smith University schedule changes from month-to-month, offering sessions on a variety of topics, including residential, commercial, tankless and heat pump water heaters.
March classes will include the following:
- March 3, 8:00 A.M. CST Contractor Live Show Heat Pump
- March 3, 10:00 A.M. CST Contractor Live Show Heat Pump
- March 8, 8:00 A.M. CST Residential Training Heat Pump
- March 9, 8:00 A.M. CST Commercial Training Commercial Electric
- March 10, 8:00 A.M. CST Tankless Training Application, How it Works, Troubleshooting
- March 17, 8:00 A.M. CST Contractor Live Show Light Duty Commercial Electric
- March 17, 10:00A.M.CST Contractor Live Show Light Duty Commercial Electric
- March 22, 8:00 A.M. CST Residential Training Residential Gas and Power Vent
- March 23, 8:00 A.M. CST Commercial Training Commercial Gas
- March 24, 8:00 A.M. CST Tankless Water Heating Training Multiple Heater Installations
- March 31, 8:00 A.M. CST Contractor Live Show Medium Duty Commercial Electric
- March 31, 10:00 A.M.CST Contractor Live Show Medium Duty Commercial Electric
As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, most classes have shifted to a virtual learning format. Thanks to the state-of-the-art broadcast studio located in Ashland City, instructors can provide real-time, full-scope demonstrations on a range of A. O. Smith products. Attendees continue to receive the benefit of hands-on training in this virtual environment.
“We’re kicking off our March class schedule with a focus on heat pump water heaters,” said Jason Leonard, A. O. Smith marketing technology and training manager. “With continually evolving government regulations and mandates around decarbonization and electrification, these units are becoming increasingly popular with our customers. At A. O. Smith, we strive to ensure that our contractors have the proper resources and training available to them so they’re comfortable addressing current needs in the field.”
A. O. Smith has two state-of-the-art training facilities, located in Ashland City and Johnson City, Tennessee, which held primarily virtual training sessions over the past two years with more than 130,000 combined participants. Both facilities are utilized to train technicians, contractors, and product representatives on a variety of products and topics.
Classes are taught on a two way meeting platform, and there is a 50-person cap placed on all sessions to ensure participants have a high level of engagement with instructors, as well as the opportunity to ask questions. This approach helps maintain A. O. Smith University’s focus on techniques and skills to help grow contractors’ careers.
To view the full class schedule, visit www.university.hotwater.com/virtual-campus.
Join the conversation: