At their annual Manufacturers Representative National Sales Meeting in Memphis, TN, Milwaukee Tool recognized several agencies and individuals for outstanding achievement within the PHVAC channel.
Award recipients were measured on a number of criteria including consistent year-over-year sales growth and product knowledge/training, as well as promotional and merchandising executions that maximize and accelerate profitable wholesaler sell through.
“We are relentlessly committed to leading in this industry by delivering the most robust new solutions with disruptive innovation and best-in-class performance to enhance end-user productivity,” said Gene Wilson Vice President Plumbing & HVAC Channels for Milwaukee Tool. “We are proud to partner with Manufacturer Reps that clearly understand and share this vision.”
Milwaukee would like to once again congratulate the following recipients for demonstrating the ability to communicate Milwaukee’s commitment to the PHVAC contractor and their preferred distribution, the PHVAC wholesaler.
- Agency of the Year: Summit Sales Inc. (Covering Kansas, Missouri)
- Power Tool Accessory Agency of the Year: Mitchell Enterprises (Covering Texas, Arkansas, Louisiana, and Oklahoma in HVAC)
- Sales Person of the Year: Marty McNee, Summit Sales Incorporated (Covering St. Louis)
- Power Tool Accessory Sales Person of the Year: Lauren Butler, TM Sales Inc.(Covering Denver and Colorado)
- Inside Sales Person of the Year: Jennifer Austin, Marsh & Moore Inc.(Covering Florida)
- Special Recognition Award: Jared Mullen, AH Deveney, for his dedication to Milwaukee Tool