The TechnoForce e-HV by Bell & Gossett, a Xylem brand, is a pre-engineered pressure booster package, and the newest addition to B&G’s POWER OF e portfolio. These compact, multipump packages offer highly efficient variable speed solutions and industry-leading hydraulic performance when additional potable water pressure and flow is required. The e-HV is ideal for a variety of new or retrofit commercial applications such as high-rises, office and retail space, schools, hospitals and industrial plants.
- Direct motor-mounted Hydrovar® Multi-Master variable speed drive/controllers ensure continued operation if a drive should fail. An intuitive interface makes commissioning and diagnostics easy.
- Standard premium efficient TEPE motors paired with variable frequency drives for higher efficiencies, ensuring complete redundancy and
increasing the reliability of the system.
- 304 stainless steel bases and manifolds offer chemical resistance while reducing the potential for corrosion to improve overall product life.
- Duplex, triplex and quadplex arrangements with flow
rates up to 780 GPM enable building owners, contractors
and engineers to easily select the package to meet precise performance requirements.
- NEMA 12 panel enclosure ensures protection against dirt and water.
- Meets ASHRAE 90.1 energy requirements for pressure boosters.