Bell & Gossett, a brand of Xylem Inc., and a leader in education for the hydronic heating and plumbing industries, announced its second quarter 2014 seminar schedule for the Little Red Schoolhouse.
“Little Red Schoolhouse classes provide insights into Xylem’s application expertise, while sharing of-the-moment trends in the industry and innovative processes,” said Larry Konopacz, manager, training and education, Little Red Schoolhouse, Xylem. “We are committed to instructing participants on how to develop and deliver holistic solutions to their customers, as well as advancing the commercial buildings industry as a whole.”
The seminars, taught by LEED Accredited Professionals, are tailored to engineers, wholesalers and contractors, covering HVAC hydronic and plumbing systems. The Little Red Schoolhouse is authorized to offer International Association for Continuing Education & Training (IACET) continuing education units (CEUs) for its programs that qualify under the American National Standards Institute/IACET Standard. Upon successful completion of a seminar, 1.7 CEUs are awarded to attendees.
Little Red Schoolhouse seminars and dates for the second quarter of 2014 include:
- Steam Systems Design & Application Seminar April 7-9
- Modern Hydronic Heating Systems – Basic Seminar* April 14-16
- Design & Application of Water Based HVAC Systems Seminar* April 28-30
- Service & Maintenance of Water Based HVAC Systems Seminar May 5-7
- Plumbing Systems Design Seminar May 19-21
- Design & Application of Water Based HVAC Systems Seminar* June 2-4
- Large Chilled Water System Design Seminar* June 9-11
- Modern Hydronic Heating Systems – Advanced Seminar* June 23-25
* Seminar approved by Green Building Certification Institute to provide credit toward the credential maintenance requirements of the LEED Green Associate and LEED AP certifications.
Join the conversation: