Registration for the Country’s Largest Plumbing Tradeshow Is Open!
Chicago, Illinois (May 1, 2014) — This year’s premier tradeshow dedicated exclusively to the plumbing industry—the ASPE Convention & Exposition, produced by the American Society of Plumbing Engineers—will combine professional education and networking with a celebration of ASPE’s 50th Anniversary, making it a can’t-miss event for plumbing engineers, designers, specifiers, manufacturers, and code officials. Being held September 20–24 at McCormick Place in Chicago, the ASPE Convention & Exposition is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to view the largest display of the newest plumbing products and services available while networking with thousands of plumbing industry professionals from across North America. Registration is now open at aspe.org/expo.
Attendees to the 2014 ASPE Convention & Exposition will experience:
- 300+ manufacturers of the latest plumbing products and technologies
- Direct contact with the technical experts who designed the products
- 25 technical education and professional development sessions geared toward plumbing industry professionals at all career levels
- Thousands of networking connections with engineers, designers, manufacturer representatives, specifiers, and others from across North America
- Sunday Night at the House of Blues presented by Sloan Valve
- Keynote speaker Dan Hampton from the 1985 Super Bowl Champion Chicago Bears
- The chance to earn almost a year’s worth of continuing education units for relicensing and recertification
Those who sign up for the full ASPE Convention & Exposition get access to the Exposition, all professional development seminars, the Sunday Night Party, CEUs, and networking events. The free Exposition on September 22–23 is open to everyone. Register now at aspe.org/expo.
ASPE is the only professional organization devoted to the training and certification of plumbing engineers and designers. ASPE and its 6,000 worldwide members are dedicated to protecting the health, welfare, and safety of the public through the dissemination of technical data and information to expand the base of knowledge among plumbing engineers, designers, contractors, code officials, inspectors, and manufacturers. For more information, visit ASPE.org.