Education Solutions, a comprehensive brochure by Chicago Faucets, is specifically designed to help designers and architects, plumbing engineers, maintenance personnel and other professionals carefully select the right faucets and fixtures for their applications. Chicago Faucets is widely known to have the broadest selection of faucets in the education marketplace.
The brochure provides information about Chicago Faucets products for each functional area and unique application: from dorm rooms to labs, every space has its own unique requirements.The full-color, 10-page, fold-out brochure illustrates the full range of products, from electronic, manual, laboratory, service, glass and pot filler faucets to flush valves, drains, shower and specialty products.
For selection ease, the brochure includes full product descriptions and solutions and is divided into six areas:
- Public Restrooms – metering faucets, flush valves, sensor-operated electronic faucets that deliver unsurpassed commercial performance
- Dorms and Locker Rooms – sink and lavatory faucets, flush valves and shower products designed for vandal resistance
- Laboratories – specialty fittings for unique services like air and gas as well as water, many available with antimicrobial coating
- Food Service – glass and pot fillers, pre-rinse sprays and kitchen faucets designed for quick repair and interchangeability
- Maintenance – service sink faucets and sill fittings that withstand a lifetime of rigorous use
- Specialty Products – stop valves, bubblers and vacuum breakers manufactured to the same high standard as other Chicago Faucets products
The brochure also describes Chicago Faucets as a market leader in providing single-source solutions for water flow and sink locations from the stops to the aerator with durable, high-performance products backed by strong warranties and unparalleled customer service. In addition, Chicago Faucets’ exclusive ECAST® line of products are designed to meet the most stringent requirements for low-lead plumbing products, including the 2014 Federal Reduction of Lead in Drinking Water law.
The Chicago Faucet Company is part of the Geberit Group, a European market leader and global provider of sanitary technology. Since 1901, The Chicago Faucet Company, located in Des Plaines, Illinois, has offered commercial and residential products built to stand the test of time. A combination of the best engineering, finest materials and quality workmanship has made Chicago Faucets the specified choice in many of the finest building projects throughout North America.
As European market leader, the Geberit Group is a global provider in the area of plumbing technology with sales of CHF 2.3 billion and about 6,200 employees in 41 countries worldwide.