Chicago Faucets electronic faucets with dual beam technology add a touch of architectural style to restrooms in any building. They are offered in a range of styles to meet design and water conservation requirements while also offering improved hygiene when compared with manual faucets.
- HyTronic Curve, gracefully curved spout adds a level of sophistication
- HyTronic Traditional, classic styling that complements a wide variety of restroom designs
- HyTronic Contemporary, simple, clean lines provide an uncluttered look in single and multiple faucet applications
- HyTronic Gooseneck, iconic look is updated with advanced electronic performance, available in deck-mounted or wall-mounted styles
- HyTronic Edge, clean, straight lines and polished chrome finish add a modern flair to any restroom
- E-Tronic 40, an affordable option for public restrooms
“You can count on Chicago Faucets to meet the latest codes and standards and offer three power choices: AC, DC or our environmentally friendly Self Sustaining Power System,” say Adam Molberger, Product Manager for Chicago Faucets. “HyTronic faucets offer unsurpassed dependability and the above-deck design makes installation and maintenance simple.”
Programming and diagnostics are easier than any other faucets with the exclusive Commander® Handheld Programming Unit. Facility and maintenance personnel can change and customize operating modes, adjust sensor range, monitor battery levels, identify serial numbers, settings and usage information, access the troubleshooting guide and obtain product information.
The Chicago Faucet Company is part of the Geberit Group, a European market leader and global provider of sanitary technology. Since 1901, The Chicago Faucet Company, located in Des Plaines, Illinois, has offered commercial faucets and fittings built to stand the test of time. A combination of the best engineering, finest materials and quality workmanship has made Chicago Faucets the specified choice in healthcare facilities throughout North America.
As European market leader, the Geberit Group is a global provider in the area of plumbing technology with sales of CHF 2.4 billion and more than 12,000 employees in over 40 countries worldwide.
For additional information, contact The Chicago Faucet Company at 2100 South Clearwater Drive, Des Plaines, IL 60018, or call 800-566-2100. You can also visit Chicago Faucets at chicagofaucets.com.
Visit www.chicagofaucets.com/pdf/CF2021.pdf to download literature or call 800-566-2100 to request a copy