GE Appliances, a Haier company, Air & Water Solutions, introduced an expansion to its RealMAX Gas Water Heater line at the 2024 Air Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration Expo in Chicago. In 2024, Air & Water Solutions will expand its atmospheric offering with ultra low NOx and power vent gas water heaters, providing options for customers in areas with stringent emissions standards or restricted installations.
RealMAX products offer real capacity — a true 30, 40 or 50 gallons based on the model — where others round up according to DOE standards. The ultra low-NOx products offer up to four times lower emissions and will be available in standard atmospheric venting and power vent models.
“The new RealMAX models are a testament to our continued commitment to the industry, to providing unparalleled performance and to creating solutions that meet our customers’ needs,” said Tom Zimmer, executive director of water heating for GE Appliances Air & Water Solutions. “With every water heater model we carry, we’re committed to delivering maximum performance for the pro channel and distributors.”
GE Appliances made a $70 million investment in U.S. manufacturing when it opened its dedicated gas water heater plant in Camden, South Carolina, in 2022. Available in more than 20 models, RealMAX gas water heaters offer key performance and convenience features, such as:
- Real Capacity: Customers receive a real 30, 40 or 50 gallons based on the model.
- Quick Recovery: Optimized burner performance means hot water is quickly replenished.
- Easy Installation: Standard water and gas connections allow old water heaters to be replaced quickly.
- SmartShield™ Safety System: This system monitors the surrounding air and automatically shuts off the unit if abnormal temperatures are detected.
- Built-to-Last Warranty: RealMAX premium water heaters carry an 8-, 10- or 12-year tank and parts limited warranty based on the model.
For more information, visit GEAppliancesAirAndWater.com.