Kohler Booth at KBIS was a Hub of Activity and Entertainment
With celebrity hosts, live DJ music and WiFi, KOHLER booth shines among the best and brightest with new product intros, product demos and social media activities
KOHLER, Wis. – Jan. 28, 2014 – The Kohler Co. booth (#N2005) promises to be the trade show destination at the Kitchen & Bath Industry Show during the inaugural Design & Construction Week, Feb. 4-6, where Kohler is constructing its village-inspired booth inside the Las Vegas Convention Center. In addition to KOHLER®, the company will unveil new products from its family of brands: ROBERN®, ANN SACKS®, KALLISTA®, STERLING®, and KOHLER® Generators.
In its booth, Kohler will have several activities to not only inform, but also engage and entertain attendees by creating a memorable experience with plenty of buzz. Kohler is providing complimentary WiFi in its booth, as well as opportunities to engage directly with the brand on its media wall on Twitter, Instagram or Vine using #OnlyKohler. Setting an energetic tone with the perfect musical vibe each hour will be DJ Alex Merrell, one of the most sought after DJs for high-profile events and top venues internationally. In addition to getting hands-on with Kohler’s newest products, visitors can look forward to entertaining and informative presentations from the following industry celebrities:
• Alison Victoria, Interior Designer and host of Kitchen Crashers on DIY Network. Victoria will serve as booth host on Tuesday and Wednesday, Feb. 4-5.
• Stephen Fanuka, Contractor to the Stars and host of Million Dollar Contractor on DIY Network. Fanuka will be in the Kohler booth on Thursday, Feb. 6, from 10 am – noon.
• Jeff Devlin, Contractor and host of I Hate My Bath on DIY Network. Devlin will be in the booth on Thursday, Feb. 6, from 1:00-3:00 pm.
• Ed Del Grande, Master Plumber/Contractor, GBCI LEED green associate and 30-year industry veteran, is the premier go-to guy for any contracting, plumbing, or home remodeling task. He will be in the booth Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, Feb. 4-6 facilitating product demonstrations.
“Our goal is to demonstrate that Kohler is the total solution partner for design leadership and product innovation,” said Steve Bissell, Kohler’s vice president of marketing. “By creating a compelling exhibit presence and experience – featuring a strong line-up of new products and an engaging and knowledgeable staff of booth workers and expert presenters – we’re confident that we will create a considerable amount of buzz and preference among our target audiences. We like to give attendees a taste of what’s new and exciting and then ask them to go to their local showroom to create their dream kitchen and bathrooms.”
Of course, it’s not a trade show unless there are new products to showcase, and no company delivers more innovative and beautiful kitchen and bath designs than Kohler. Headlining new KOHLER products are the extensive and customizable tailored vanity collection with multiple vanity, countertop/sink and accessory options; the Artifacts bathroom faucet collection allowing users to personalize their faucet by selecting the spout, handle and finish; Nightlight toilet seats; new stainless steel and enameled cast iron kitchen sinks; and an array of showering products that feature the latest technology and designs to provide the ultimate showering experience.
• ROBERN will be expanding its innovative and beautiful Digital Wood finishes on vanities including the new Adorn Freestanding Vanity, as well as new options in Decorative Frames.
• ANN SACKS collaborated with highly acclaimed Interior Designer Martyn Lawrence Bullard on three tile collections – Eastern Promise, Hermitage and Mousharabia. Bullard will be in the ANN SACKS booth on Tuesday, Feb. 4, to discuss these collections.
• KALLISTA pays homage to the 1950s and 60s with the Per Se bathroom faucet collection, with its squared, geometric form, softened by the gentle rounding of corners.
• STERLING will unveil new options in shower doors, including a heavy glass option and the Birchwood glass pattern, as well as the Ensemble Medley bath/shower enclosure made of exclusive Vikrell material.
• KOHLER Generators will be showcasing a range of permanently installed home generators, remote monitoring equipment – including the new OnCue Plus mobile app – and a brand new line of rugged portable generators for commercial contractors.