Today, an update to the ONE-KEY™ app will be available with Integrated Tool Tracking. This functionality makes tracking your tools as simple as pulling out your phone. Integrated Tool Tracking allows users to identify where and when their ONE-KEY™ compatible tools were last seen. Tool records and locations are updated when any device with the ONE-KEY™ app comes within 100 feet of a ONE-KEY™ compatible tool, allowing the user to pinpoint missing tools quicker. Milwaukee® is the first to integrate Tool Tracking technology directly into tools, allowing them to be tracked with or without an M18™ battery attached.
All One-Key™ compatible tools will be trackable, including:
- M18 FUEL™ 1/2″ Drill/Driver with ONE-KEY™ Kit (2705-22)
- M18 FUEL™ 1/2″ Hammer Drill with ONE-KEY™ Kit (2706-22)
- M18 FUEL™ ¼” Hex Impact Driver Kit with ONE-KEY™ (2757-22)
- M18 FUEL™ 3/8” Compact Impact Wrench w/ Friction Ring with ONE-KEY™ Kit (2758-22)
- M18 FUEL™ 1/2” Compact Impact Wrench w/ Pin Detent with ONE-KEY™ Kit (2759-22)
- M18 FUEL™ 1/2” Compact Impact Wrench w/ Friction Ring with ONE-KEY™ Kit (2759B-22)
- M18™ FORCE LOGIC™ 6T Crimper Kit with Fixed BG Die (2678-22BG)
Because ONE-KEY™ is such a new and game-changing advancement for the industry, we understand there might be some questions that pop up as you explore its evolving capabilities. To better help you understand the benefits of the technology, and explain it to your audiences, click here for a detailed informational sheet.