The Sink Systems brochure from Sloan is a 16-page, full-color reference guide to Sloan’s complete line of sinks for all commercial applications. Architects, interior designers, building owners and other professionals will appreciate this handy overview of Sloan sink systems.
The brochure outlines the main benefits, applications and configurations for its four main sink types. For the Designer Series, SloanStone® and Bio-Deck models, which are available with Sloan’s sensor-activated faucets and soap dispensing systems, the brochure also shows the color options.
Designer Series Sinks for high-end applications, such as hotels, restaurants and executive suites, feature:
* Five styles and numerous color options in Corian or natural stone
* Standard or custom dimensions: one-, two- or three-user stations
SloanStone Lavatory Systems for a wide range of public restrooms in schools, stadiums, shopping centers, airports and other facilities offer:
* Easy, fast installation and simplified, one-person maintenance
* Durability: All models are vandal-, stain-, scratch- and impact-resistant
* Two-, three- or four-user stations in various styles
Bio-Deck Sinks, which use ground-up corn cob, bio-based product instead of the petroleum-based material typically used in solid-surface sinks, stand up in tough commercial applications.
Stainless Steel Sink Systems for healthcare, laboratory, classroom and foodservice applications:
* Choose from single-station handwashing sinks or single- and multi-station scrub sinks
* Pre-plumbed and pre-assembled with Sloan gooseneck sensor faucets
Download the brochure at http://sloanvalve.com/Brochures/Sink_System_Brochure.pdf or complete a literature request at http://sloanvalve.com/Customer_Care/Literature_Request.aspx.
Join the conversation: