Lead Free and How it is effecting our industry
Moderator: Marty Tubbs– Nibco Engineer: Tim Collins—Arch. Eng. Inc. Contractor: Joe Dralus—JR Long
Mfg. Rep.: Cristopher Romling—Watts Inspector: Not Available
1. Moderator to introduce Panel.
ASPE will be collecting toys for “Toys for Tots” at this dinner meeting. Please bring an unwrapped toy.
2. Moderator to explain method of presentation We are meeting in a different room for this year. We
- Each panel member will their brief (3 min.max.) per- sonal viewpoint on the topic.
- Moderator will present panel with selected key ques- tion (5-8) from the program committee related to the topic.
- Remainder of the Form will be a question and answer session between the Panel and Audience. This ses- sion shall be controlled by the Moderator.
- Moderator shall end discussion and thank all for their participation.
- Before coming to meeting read or review plumbing engineers magazines special issues of “unleaded one and 2” recently issued in order to develop your ques- tions for the panel.
will be meeting in the Palm Court, off the restaurant and behind the Players Sport Bar.
5:00-6:00pm Table Top Presentation 6:00-6:30pm Business Meeting 6:30-7:00pm Dinner
$ 25.00 for ASPE Member with Membership Verification and $30.00 for non– ASPE members. Use PayPal from website www.wcf-aspe.com
Join the conversation: